Thursday, October 11, 2012

october for the win


 

dearest october,

you're making me like yuma again.
after months of hibernation,
we are able to exit our air-conditioned home and venture into the fresh air.
it feels so good to drive with the windows down again!

this week i've been running [ahem, stumbling while attempting to not die] in the morning and it is glorious.
i return home and throw open all the windows and let the breeze blow through the house. 
the air is fresh and the desert flowers are blooming.
it's so strange because my brain knows it's autumn but my body says it's spring.
whatever the season, i like it.

now, who's coming to visit us?
the pool is still open....


[this week i've lived in my apron. i've been cooking and cleaning  and organizing. turns out anti-depressants make me quite productive. double high five to my meds!]


1 comment:

Scott said...

We want to come visit!!!