Sunday, February 24, 2013

instagram time!


 evie loves her toothbrush and kate loves to dress herself
backyard picnics and blissful, kid-free oil changes [that didn't last nearly long enough]
 road trip to phoenix to renew my RN license and kate steals my phone and snaps some shots
 bath time and nap time
 breakfast and sneaking into kate's room
 springtime walks and trips to the grocery store
 another backyard picnic [we do this often, and wouldn't you if you lived in yuma?] and flying by myself with two kids
 reunited with liz and soooo much cafe rio [favorite is still chicken nachos with ALL the fixings]
 sledding in proper winter clothing and evie perfecting her evil glare
 brock's wedding and evie birthday 
[same day... evie kinda got the short stick- good thing she didn't care]
 flying home and evie on timeout for peeing on me
 my little love bugs on valentines day and evie contemplating stealing the hat that covering my unwashed hair
 successful transition to sippy cup/whole milk! and our neighbors tree in full bloom
 the little destroyer as she is now called and kate learns to write her name
kate enjoying barnes & noble and me enjoying an extra snuggly baby
this man's superhero power is the ability to fall asleep anywhere despite rowdy children and evie rocking my favorite birthday gift- her new striped poncho


No comments: