Tuesday, January 15, 2013

IG dump and my NY resolution


i was up until 1230 last night attempting to fix my imac.
it's 5 years old and i fear it's time with us is drawing to a close.
but not yet! please not yet. 
i still love thee faithful and trusty [and beautiful] imac.


i've been having issues with it running at the speed of molasses.
if i try to edit pictures and use the internet, it comes to a screeching halt.
tres annoying.
so i tried some things last night and when i wasn't getting the response i hoped, 
i set up an appt with applecare for 6:15 am.
and that right there shows you how much i love my computer.
i don't wake up happily for anything or anyone [unless it involves a nutella waffles and/or shopping]
especially when i have to work that same night.


the techies at apple were able to walk me through some different things and so far, so good.
hopefully the small changes i made will by me some more time with my beloved.
[although.... those new macbook pros.... ohhhh honey!]



all that to say:
my goal of 2013 is to get my photos sorted, edited, blogged, made into a photobook, 
and my vidoes burned onto a dvd. 
[i think i just overcommitted myself. wish me luck... and send some cake]

so here's to 2013! the year of photo-organization.
---
also: it's time for another IG dump.
those that follow me on instagram,
feel free to scroll on through.
these posts are more for my alzheimers

craigslist treasures made new with spray paint and a staple gun. love yumans and there cheap cast-offs.
christmas tree down and teepee back up. kinda nice, kinda sad.
and it was time to give up kate's naps [although i still miss them]. now we have an hour of 'quiet time' every afternoon while evie sleeps. 
evie's shoe collection is ridiculous [those are just her boots]. i've only bought her 2 pairs of shoes- the rest were hand-me-downs or gifts. that girl is spoiled. 
and i rang in the new year like always; at work, dealing with intoxicated morons. but it's a good trade off since i get christmas off if i work NYE.
evie has been working on her new moves. there's been reaching, and scooting and jumping like crazy.
and then evie started crawling!! 11 months old. such a lazy porker. but dang is she the sweetest.
kate likes to dress herself. basically it's a princess or fairy dress everyday and some crazy footwear.
and the weather for my girls weekend wasn't looking so great [but it turned out fantastic]
a much needed mini-vacation to southern california. the perks of yuma living.
after a day of cookies, popcorn and soda; my body was craving something better. the waitress probably thought i was crazy when i ordered a plate of edemame and nothing else. 
and this cold snap just will not leave. i even dug out my beanie which conveniently covers my unwashed hair nicely. 


until next time.

No comments: