Monday, October 31, 2011

FYI

dearest readers of this blog:
[all 6 of you]


i found myself with an excess of energy tonight.
this is quite rare for me and i wasn't quite sure what to do with myself.
i decided to plant myself in front of this here blog and play catch-up.

you will notice plenty of new posts,
[not in chronological order because i didn't have that much energy]-
they're full of grammatical errors and low-quality pictures.
no need to thank me for this.
you are all very welcome.


and i just wanted to say thanks for sticking with me during this time of insanity.
i've requested to work weekends [fridays, saturdays and sundays] in an effort to stabilize our home life.
cuz let's be honest, it's not quite working right now.
not having a schedule is killing us!
that new schedule should take effect in december so we just have to survive one more month of this silliness.
added bonus- the new schedule will keep the baby out of daycare while she's still a newborn.
[i found out i have to return to work after 6 weeks instead of the 12 weeks i was planning on. pretty sure i cried the day i heard that news. stupid new employee rules]

anywaaaaays,
thanks for all the support.
and thanks for not getting mad when i don't return texts, don't answer my phone and ignore my emails.
you guys rock.

good night and happy halloween!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love reading your blog :) You continue to amaze me and are such a hard worker and awesome mom who dresses her little girl in thee cutest clothes!!!

Hope Nov goes fast for you guys so you can enjoy your more stabilized Dec!

Your friend on the other side of the continent,
Sarah