Tuesday, October 18, 2011

i've never seen so many pumpkins in my life. the white ones were my favorite.


minnesota weather-

i thought i missed you.
turns out i don't really miss being cold all the time.
50 degrees sounds nice when i'm sweating it out in yuma,
but in reality it just makes me shiver.

like the other morning when dad thought it would be ok not to turn the heat on
and it was 60 degrees in the house when i woke up at 7 am.
yikes.
maybe i turned the fireplace on and made myself hot cocoa.
maybe my family made fun of me.
whatever.

even though i've been complaining about the cold,
i can appreciate that it's made me ready for autumn.
[but i won't lie, i'm excited to head home to the warmth]

we spent an hour at a 'farm' yesterday.
we saw animals and pumpkins.
kate and liz rode the rides [thanks papa for the quarters]
and harry posed for a ridiculous amount of pictures [cuz he's just so smiling and cute]
it's awesome how everything is more fun through the eyes of a child.
kids really do make life better.







 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So much fun! I'm jealous you are enjoying the best season in MN. Wish I was there!