Friday, May 17, 2013

thursday- coronado island



coronado island-

probably one of my most favorite places.
what's not to love?
there's the ocean, good restaurants, charming houses, sandy beaches.
we had a great day wandering around,
our lunch at the rhinoceros cafe and grill was fantastic.
and despite some pretty good wind, we had a good time at the beach. 

everyone should visit and/or live there.
[preferably live there]


enjoy another photo overload!


***
^oh my word- we captured an expression other than a scowl!!^

***

^my super awesome mom made these dresses for the girlies. love how they turned out. thanks mom!!^
^maybe my favorite picture from the whole trip^    
^this book ['divergent'] became a hot topic on the trip. bb stole it from aaron who borrowed it from me who borrowed it from my friend. fantastic read!^
^this bundle of towels is actually liz. she was so tired and so sick of the wind that she burrowed under the towels and promptly fell asleep^


No comments: