Tuesday, September 7, 2010

best present ever



mom-

while i worked last nite, jank was at home "studying". now you know jancer- a very dedicated student and a obsessive studier but last nite he found my scrapbook in iphoto and got distracted for an hour or so perusing old photos of me (the good and the bad- eek!) he picked out his favorites and this was one of them:




i must agree. it's a fav of mine also... i'm just so darn cute! can't you just see a little bit of katers hidden in there? behind all the hair of course. 

anyway, just wanted to say thank you (again) for taking the time to scan each and every page of my scrapbook so we could have a digital copy. oh, and thanks for taking the time to make a scrapbook... i really should get working on kate's book.


1 comment:

tiff snedaker said...

Check you out. That's HOT Kayla. :)
Seriously, all the curls and cheerleader sweater, you were pretty cute. And for the record, I'm not near as good at scrapbooking as my mom was either. I cheat a tiny bit and do the shutterfly books when I have a coupon :)