Wednesday, April 13, 2011

liz comes to play


dear camera battery,


thanks for lasting long enough for me to get a couple of pictures today.

please excuse their crazy hair- there was a storm rolling in.
kater's mullet was just a-blowing in the breeze.
it was awesome.



you did well today little point and shoot.
i might be the crazy mom at the park with the camera in my kid's face,
but at least i'll have pictures to torture her with when she's older.
mwahaha


you died right after i snagged this shot.
it's my new favorite pic of them.
i couldn't resist loading it into instagram and zhuzhing it up a little:


i know they look miserable but i promise they loved it- they kept asking for 'mo! mo!'


ps. kate finally built up enough guts to go down the [little] slide.... at least until next time when she'll go through the whole debate again: slide and risk life? or just sit and watch everyone else play? 

,




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! She will love looking at them some day and will be so glad you took them. I have zero pictures of me when I was little. They both look adorable and happy. You are a good mom to take them to the park.
Diane